Mrs. Allen will celebrate her birthday by featuring the Paul Stefan Home for Expectant Mothers. This is a pro-life home for those involved in a crisis pregnancy. This is a great time to invite your neighbors and friends to help with this local worthy cause.
Susan was so impressed with our shower last year that she has asked us to shower the "home" again this year with needed items. Please bring any of the following items to the meeting:
- Clear storage bins with covers
- Gift Cards for Target, Walmart, Food Lion, Martins, Sheetz, BP, Visa, American Express (stores located in Orange and Culpeper)
- Kitchen Supplies – light bulbs, tin foil, plastic wrap, quart and gallon zip bags, freezer bags, trash bags, food storage containers
- Baby Supplies – diapers up to two years of age, baby wipes, lotion, shampoo, bath wash and lotion.
- Mom Supplies – shampoo, conditioner, bath wash, combs, brushes, toothpaste, toothbrushes, body lotion.
The lunch will consist of Herb Roasted Pork Loin, Vegetable Medley, Parsley Potatoes, Salad and Dessert. Please call Toni (972-0295) today for reservations. Mail a check for $19 to SARWC, P.O. Box 803, Locust Grove, VA 22508 or place in mailbox at 113 Birchside Circle.
Interested in joining the Susan Allen Republican Women's Club? Read all about it in our May, 2010 newsletter [HERE]